No historical support/evidence Prophet Ibrahim foundation in Mecca.
Born Muslim
2014-02-12 01:19:25 UTC
Salamun alaikum/ Peace be upon to all.

I've done my research pertaining to Prophet Ibrahim foundation claimed to be in Mecca. But however, I am aware that Muslim's literature often dismisses Jews Christians historical collections.

Therefore, I would like to invite every religious group to participate in this subject so that we can have a better understanding from various perspectives without prejudiced.

In the meantime, kindly visit my Facebook's Note to read some of my re-collection effort.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/andy-nissanvip/the-history-bakka-makka-bakka-makka-part-2/714574705220844

Thank you and have a bless day.
Fariduddien
2014-04-25 23:41:52 UTC
Post by Born Muslim
Salamun alaikum/ Peace be upon to all.
I've done my research pertaining to Prophet Ibrahim foundation claimed to be in Mecca. But however, I am aware that Muslim's literature often dismisses Jews Christians historical collections.
Therefore, I would like to invite every religious group to participate in this subject so that we can have a better understanding from various perspectives without prejudiced.
In the meantime, kindly visit my Facebook's Note to read some of my re-collection effort.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/andy-nissanvip/the-history-bakka-makka-bakka-makka-part-2/714574705220844
Assaamu alaikum,

I had a quick look at your note...

One thing I noticed is that you have virtually no citations. It is very hard to assess the validity and veracity of your claims when they are simply assertions, without any citations as to where these assertions come from.
DKleinecke
2014-04-26 17:35:21 UTC
Post by Fariduddien
Post by Born Muslim
[...]
I looked at his note and looked at what lies behind it. Much of what
he says in his link can only be understood if you look at his entire
intellectual structure - which is not primarily Islam.

He does give a few references but many more are needed. I did not get
enough feel for his background to tell whether he really understands
how reference works. What I read by him contains a number of things
that assume a point of view that I have never seen before (and which,
of course, he does not reference). I have a strong feeling he is a
lonely voice "crying in the wilderness".

That is, he is reference for his ideas.