Reincarnation And Pre-existence?
David Amicus
2015-10-14 04:59:46 UTC
Are there any Muslim sects that believe in reincarnation? I know the Druze do but they are not Muslim. What about pre-existence? That God created souls who later were born on earth. The Mormons hold to that.
Yusuf B Gursey
2015-10-14 08:57:37 UTC
Post by David Amicus
Are there any Muslim sects that believe in reincarnation?
In some Shia sects considered heterodox (The Druze could be considered such as well) and perhaps in some Sunni Sufi circles.
Post by David Amicus
I know the Druze do but they are not Muslim.
The Druze I met considered themselves Muslims and they are considered Muslims in Lebanon and Syria but not in Israel.
Post by David Amicus
What about pre-existence? That God created souls
who later were born on earth. The Mormons hold to that.
Some Muslims philosophers seem to have toyed with that idea.