Muhammad Killed Someone
David Amicus
2015-10-13 05:05:13 UTC
I didn't know that he himself had actually killed anyone. Does anyone know of others?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubay_ibn_Khalaf

This is not a criticism. Moses killed someone also.
Yusuf B Gursey
2015-10-13 09:23:21 UTC
Muhammad was also a political and military leader who engaged in battles, but was also a diplomat.
David Amicus
2015-10-13 17:23:33 UTC
Post by Yusuf B Gursey
Post by David Amicus
I didn't know that he himself had actually killed anyone. Does anyone know of others?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubay_ibn_Khalaf
This is not a criticism. Moses killed someone also.
Muhammad was also a political and military leader who engaged in battles, but was also a diplomat.
Muhammad was a military leader but I usually don't think of the leader himself actually killing a foe like in WWII regarding say Patton and others.

But being the last prophet Muhammad had to set an example for all time in all things. So in the future a military leader could not excuse himself from the fray of battle by saying the Prophet never did.