Website on Islam
2013-05-12 00:21:40 UTC
A young lady contacted me and said she wants to become a Muslim.
Aside, from recommending this forum, would you recommend a website
that teaches Islam in a non-reactionary way (which I maintain is the
correct one).
Fariduddien
2013-05-14 08:21:36 UTC
Post by Yusuf B Gursey
A young lady contacted me and said she wants to become a Muslim.
Aside, from recommending this forum, would you recommend a website
that teaches Islam in a non-reactionary way (which I maintain is the
correct one).
Assalamu alaikum,

For questions and answers, I like the following web site...

Seekers Guidance (see the "Answers" section)
http://seekersguidance.org/ans-blog/

(I believe anyone can submit a question, as well, and have it
answered, insha-Allah...)

Shaykh Faraz Rabbani is the one behind that website.

For a more general overview, I think the Islam page at About.com is
probably good...

http://islam.about.com

Huda Dodge is the one behind that web page. Here is her bio:

http://islam.about.com/bio/Huda-6223.htm

You can read the story of how she came to Islam here...

http://www.masud.co.uk/ISLAM/misc/huda.htm
Fariduddien
2013-05-19 18:08:18 UTC
Post by Fariduddien
For questions and answers, I like the following web site...
Seekers Guidance (see the "Answers" section)http://seekersguidance.org/an=
s-blog/

I should mention that another good web site (in my opinion) with
Islamic answers to questions is

http://spa.qibla.com

Click on the links on the right on that page, or search for a subject
word in the search box, to find the answers.

This website seems to no longer be taking questions, though - their
last answers I could find were from 2008. They have a good archive
though.

i***@gmail.com
2013-05-15 14:57:56 UTC
Post by Yusuf B Gursey
A young lady contacted me and said she wants to become a Muslim.
Aside, from recommending this forum, would you recommend a website
that teaches Islam in a non-reactionary way (which I maintain is the
correct one).
With the greatest concern to open your eyes to the truth and remove ignorance and save you from all imagined falsehoods. Know the logical absolute truth and align yourself.

Universal Call - A book From "Islam Calls"

Link : http://www.islamcalls.com/

Chapter wise links : http://www.islamcalls.com/ChapterWiseLink.html

Download Book : http://www.islamcalls.com/Book.html

For Queries : Please Shoot Us a Mail.